Last updated: October 28, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Creit Tech International Corp, Ave. Aquilino de la Guardia y Calle 47 Edif. Ocean Business Plaza Piso 12, Oficina 1203. Bella Vista Ciudad de Panama.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Panama
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Private Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual with non-public information.
- Public Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual with public information such as (but not limited) to browser version, IP address and any other information shared by your browser.
- Service refers to the xBull Wallet’s Website and Apps (Extension Apps and mobile Apps).
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to xBull Wallet’s website, accessible from https://xbull.app
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Private Personal Data
While using Our Service, We won’t ask You to provide Us with private information that can be used to contact or identify You. Neither emails, phone number nor any kind of Private Personal information We could use unless you provide it to us first.
Public Personal Data
While using the website of our Service (https://xbull.app), we use Public Personal Data shared by your browser to understand the use of our website in an privacy focused and fully anonymous way thanks to the use of Plausible services.
Usage Data is only collected in the website version of our Service (https://xbull.app).
Because We believe in privacy We use the paid service of Plausible, an open source and privacy focused service to collect and understand the use of our site.
None of our Services will collect private information about you and analytics done about the use of our website is done in a fully anonymous way thanks to the Plausible service. You can read more about them in https://plausible.io
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Private Personal Data provided by You for the following purposes:
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
The Company may use Public Personal Data collected for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing of Private Personal Data:
In the rare case where You have provided us you Private Personal Data, we won’t directly share it with any other party or service.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Private Personal Data provided by You in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers We use won’t have access to Your Private Personal Data in case you have provided it.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party privacy focused Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Private Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Private Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to delete the information sent by the user.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org